1. A woman who has achieved distinction, a positive reputation, and high professional stature in the area of food, wine and fine beverages, hospitality, or related industries, with a minimum of seven years of full-‐time equivalent experience in her field of expertise. Full time is defined as 2000 hours per year.
2. Currently directly employed in her chosen field.
3. Dedicated to the education and advancement of, and assistance to, women in these fields, including current Chapter members, scholarship recipients, and others.
4. Committed to active participation in Chapter activities, involvement in committees and support of fundraising efforts.
5. Willing to support and work for the purposes of the Chapter through its Bylaws and Standing Rules, as well as the purposes of Les Dames d’Escoffier International.
6. A person of integrity, not using the organization for personal gain or profit.
How To Apply
Please attend our open meetings and activities. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know us as an organization prior to your completing the application. These meetings are posted on our calendar.