you for your interest in being considered for Invitation to Membership in Les
Dames d’Escoffier Seattle.
Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle (LDES) is an
invitational organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality
whose mission is education, advocacy and philanthropy.
Application - Membership Application process is open at a date TBD
Criteria For Consideration to Membership
woman who has achieved professional stature in the area of food, wine and fine
beverages, hospitality, or related industries, with a minimum of five years of
full-time professional experience.
2. Currently directly employed in her chosen field.
3. Dedicated to the education and advancement of, and assistance to, women in these fields, including current Chapter members, scholarship recipients, and others.
4. Committed to active participation in Chapter activities, involvement in committees and support of fundraising efforts.
5. Willing to support and work for the purposes of the Chapter through its Bylaws and Standing Rules, as well as the purposes of Les Dames d’Escoffier International.
6. A person of integrity, not using the organization for personal gain or profit.
How To Apply
Please attend our open meetings and activities. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know us as an organization prior to your completing the application. These meetings are posted on our calendar.
Applications are due February 15, 2020.
Applicants are required to submit two letters of support from two current LDES members whom they have known in a professional capacity for a minimum of 3 months. List of current members.